There are hardly any promotions related to Kaspersky but currently, an amazing promotion is running, which can provide you a Free 365 days license activation code of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 (KIS 2011). This promotion is led by Beijing Kaspersky Technology and will run from November 4, 2010, to December 3, 2010.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 has everything that you need to stay safe and secure while you’re surfing the web. It provides constant protection for you and your family – whether you work, bank, shop, or play online. With Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 you are always in a Green Zone, the safest place to be on the Internet.
The 1 year – 1 PC license of KIS 2011 costs $59.95 but you can simply get it for Free. Follow the steps below to grab a free license of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 –
1. Visit this promotion page.
2. Enter your email address in the two boxes and then click on the button as shown.
3. Now enter the CAPTCHA code in the box and click the button.
4. You’ll instantly receive the license key on the next webpage. Copy it down. The process has bit changed, the activation code will now be sent to your email address.
5. Now Download KIS 2011 Chinese edition, install it, and activate your Kaspersky using the serial code received above. Enjoy 1 year of Free security!!
Note: This license key works only with the Chinese build of KIS 2011. You must activate this license within 7 days after receiving it.
How to Convert KIS 2011 Chinese version to the English language:
—- [Removed] —-
UPDATE – The above method of changing the Chinese version to the English language has been removed because it was not working, was giving license error, and asking to reinstall the application. So, it’s best to use this license on the Chinese edition of KIS 2011 only.
Alternative – Use this 1-year license key with KIS 2010 in English
The activation key also works with Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Chinese. So, to use it with Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 English interface, follow the steps below:
1. Download and install KIS 2010 [Chinese] and activate it using the 1-year license key. If you don’t understand Chinese, then check this Step-by-step guide as “How to install the Chinese version of Kaspersky IS.”
2. Follow our guide: Changing Kaspersky Chinese version to English language [Works with Kaspersky 2010 only] to change the language easily from Chinese to English.
Thanks [Raymond] & [buzz99]